• Inert and oxidatively stable.
• A high-strength reinforcement material.
• Favorable thermal and electrical properties.
• Light-weight radiation shielding.
• HD-BNNTs: High-density, easy dispersability.
Boron Nitride Nanotubes are a novel nanomaterial which can strengthen metal, glass, and ceramic composites. We offer this material at 80-90% purity, in a dense form (HD-BNNT) suitable for composite production. Proposed applications include aluminum alloy reinforcement, ceramic reinforcement, and light-weight BNNT-polyurethane composites for radiation shielding in aerospace applications.
For details or more information, please contact us.